Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Switzerland: Europe’s Best-kept Secret!

Expatica.ch, a really great English-speaking resource publication, interviewed me this week about living and working in Switzerland. It was a fun interview!

You can read it here: http://tinyurl.com/q43uho

People often ask me about the differences between working and networking in the United States and Europe. They also ask me about the differences between the U.S. and Europe when it comes to gaining media coverage. The differences are vast at times when it comes to networking (both online and offline), but when it comes to gaining media exposure, most of the same rules often apply.

I apologize for not blogging more often, but I took a little break to get my family settled and also to move from Paris to Geneva. Now, I'm so happy to be back and can't wait to share some new ideas with everyone so that they can get their in-house media engines all revved up and going!

The rise of social media is such an interesting piece to add into the media mix. How it's altering the ways in which we communicate with journalists as well as potential customers is fascinating as well. I'll be blogging and tweeting more about what this all means for the small-businesses owners. If you have any questions or topics you'd like me to cover, email me or follow me on Twitter!

No comments: